November 20, 2006

Effectuation

I haven't exactly decided what I want this blog to accomplish. Update family? Keep in touch with friends? Discuss politics? Film? Computational Chemistry? Maybe I'll make it a revealing on-line diary that will allow me to confess the scintillating details of my life for the world to read; and then post feedback on. I don't think so.

Right now, what I'm actually leaning towards, is...Nothing. (I know, so Seinfeld.)

According to Wikipedia, as of this August, blog search Technorati was tracking almost 60 million blogs world wide. I'm pretty sure I don't have much of anything new to add to the Blogosphere. I might just post whatever I feel like, whenever the posting mood strikes. Hence that last little Jay-Z blurb. (My friend, Kenny Joel, sent that to me in an unrelated email and that was my response to him. That big hand just cracked me up.) I've already posted a lot more than I expected. And I have a bunch of unpublished notes that are waiting to be edited. I'll just have to see how things progress. Though, in all likelihood, I'll get bored with this in a few months.

Oh well. It's a fun little experiment for now.

2 comments:

  1. You have inspired me. I think I am going to do a blog too. I will let you know when I have one put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, do it! I'll totally read it. This Blogger service makes it pretty easy to do. You can even write from your Treo.

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear from YOU!