June 04, 2011

Fish On


Oh yeah.  The Badger State Bass Brawl is on.  I'm meeting up with TP next weekend.  It's pretty short notice, but that's the life of a jet-setting pilot.  I'm glad it's earlier not later though.  Actually, it's about the same time of year I kicked his ass last time.  The Midwest weather has been so crazy I'm expecting very different conditions though - and it should favor me!  I've already got a box of frogs, swimjigs and chatterbaits put together. Next to do is a jig box and then I'll sort through some plastics (NetBait, of course).  I think I have it covered.  I also installed a new 3-bank charger in the SV-3 today and the motor fired up, with earmuffs, on the first try.  I'm psyched.  I'm also thinking I'll order the steak Sat. night.  Because I KNOW TODD WILL BE PAYING.  Fish on!

1 comment:

Let's hear from YOU!