August 11, 2008

Maybe You Should Have Uglier Friends

Deutsche Telekom, known Stateside as T-Mobile and in my house as the company that collect our cell phone bill each month, has made a few changes. Along with dumping Catherine Zeta-Jones as their spokesperson, they seem to be discontinuing certain services; such as the picture album I was so very fond of. "Get More" is what Catherine used to say. But she's gone and a lot of the "more" seems to be, well, no more. Their new tag line is "Stick Together"; which I take to mean: "Sorry we screwed you by eliminating those fun and free services, but please don't leave us". It's more of a plea. T-Mobile is now offering land lines for your home though. Yippee? That move doesn't even make sense to me. I’m sure it was costly though. And so it goes.

I was glad to hear, from more than one person, that my pic site was down. That means it’s actually getting looked at. So, I decided it was a worthwhile ingredient of Humdrummy and looked into keeping it in the recipe. Snap shots can now be seen on a spankin’ new Google Web Album. The permanent link in the sidebar has been updated. It’s definitely not as easy for me to post pics, as I can’t simply hit send from my handheld, but now I can upload quality shots from a real camera. The down side, however, is that I have to upload shots from a real camera. Which means more work. And time. Which I don’t have much spare of. Time that is. The work is endless. But I digress.

Check out some new shots of the fam.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! We just dumped T Mobile and couldn't be happier! Worst two years of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about that year where you put all that jelly in your...

    Oh, wait. You probably blocked that out of your head huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo Hoo Hoo. I'm Matt Tolic and it will now take slightly more effort to show off my Beautiful Wife and Children. How ever will I cope? Boo Hoo Hoo.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the fushido this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I missed this! True, the jelly wasn't pleasant. I kid, I kid!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear from YOU!