April 07, 2008

In a Family Way

I've been a little preoccupied as of late. Hence, the lack of recent updates here. We're expecting a special delivery, the stork kind, and I've been busy with things other than adding to this site.

I trust you understand and can bare with me. When there's news to report, I'll certainly let you know.

Speaking of little bundles of joy - Big ups to Mr. Andy and Mr. Todd! Although it would have been pretty funny to say they had a baby together, they didn't. But they did make some new ones with their lovely wives. Congrats fellas!

8 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about you guys and your nearly 3 child family. I can't wait! Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. M. K can't wait much longer herself.

    I hear you're keeping pretty busy. I caught your husband on the phone the other day as he was loading your kids up with yeast and hops and making them carry it to the car for him. He's a regular old Henry Weinhard now, huh? At least beer stills don't explode like meth labs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a third? I will be VERY interested in hearing updates on how that goes... did you have to be talked into it by your wife? My hubby says no way, now how.... I'm thinking one more would be nice. :) Interested in your thoughts.

    I'm all about polling random strangers to get advice about my personal family planning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right, a third. And no, I wasn't talked into anything. We were both equally surprised. But I expect only calm waters and smooth sailing ahead.

    Ha! Famous last words, I know. We'll just have to see where this takes us. It'll be interesting, I know that much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one more! Two words for you both - easy peasy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ONE being the optimal word there.

    for what it's worth I met a lady at Target today that had 3 yo twins and a newborn and she said it was a cake walk.. she also had a 7 yo and a 5 yo at home... :)

    When is K due?

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cake walk huh? Well, that lady had 5 kids and was probably a little delirious.

    4/23

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear from YOU!