November 30, 2007

Do You See What I See

I know the Dear Lord Baby Jesus wasn't born into this world for the sake of us Yankees alone, but the holidays on the "SunCoast" is a trip. I'm glad to see they celebrate His birthday in other parts of the world, though I can't even describe how peculiar it strikes me to see Christmas tree dealers set up in parking lots underneath circus tents shaded by 30 ft. palm trees & lighted wicker reindeer on the front lawns of homes next to open convertibles parked on crushed shell driveways. It's...It's...It ain't right.

I am glad to see that the locals here take care of their skin too. There are dermatology offices, laser rejuvenation clinics & dermasurgery centers all over the place. Which reminds me, we're out of sunscreen. I'll have to pick that up later. Right now, we're off to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear from YOU!